TEAM BUILDING IN THE MOUNTAINS
YOUR SEMINAR AT THE SUMMIT
The Domaine du Mont d’Arbois, located in the heights of Megève in Haute‑Savoie, is the ideal setting in any season for holding professional events such as work meetings, seminars with or without incentives, workshops and team building in the mountains.
A SETTING CONDUCIVE TO CREATIVITY AND FOCUS
Authenticity and the art of living are the hallmarks of the Domain’s three hotels, which offer 115 rooms in the 5‑star and 3‑star categories.
With its eight restaurants, the Domaine provides a varied offering, from gastronomic cuisine at La Dame de Pic – Le 1920 and Prima, to the Savoyard specialities of the Taverne du Mont d’Arbois and the Auberge de la Cote 2000, not to mention the Idéal 1850 with its stunning view and fire‑roasted meats.
The conference room on the first floor of the Club du Mont d’Arbois is ideal for holding various types of receptions, from buffets to gala dinners. It can accommodate groups ranging from 10 to 180 people.
– 115 rooms and suites in the 3* and 5* category
– 8 restaurants, room service, library lounge, bar with terrace
– 2 spas with heated indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub and fitness room
– Concierge, valet parking, free wifi
– Shuttles for small groups to the ski lifts in winter or to the Mont d’Arbois golf course in summer (500m) for team building activities in Haute‑Savoie
– Partner sports shop at the base of the Mont d’Arbois slopes and golf course
– Ski passes available
– Transfer services (taxi, limousine, helicopter, etc.)
CLOSE TO AN INTERNATIONAL TRAIN STATION AND AIRPORT
IN THE HEART OF THE ALPS
Located 55 minutes from Geneva International Airport (via Geneva‑Chamonix highway, Sallanches exit) and Geneva International Train Station, Megève is easily accessible from the largest European cities: Milan, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris and more.
The Mont d’Arbois site is located above the village. It can be reached via the Edmond de Rothschild road, which starts in front of the outdoor rink and continues to the Cote 2000 site after the Altiport.